When a website launches, it’s crucial to protect against potential hacks, breaches and other threats that can bring your site down. It’s also vital to have a WordPress maintenance plan in place to keep the plugins and other functions on your site updated for security. A fully optimised site helps your page loading speeds for SEO rankings with Google.
With this monthly plan, you’re getting your site protected and backed up. You’ll also have a trusted webmaster available to help with any website problems that arise in between updates or edits. Give me the keys today so I can keep things running smoothly for you!
What’s in the Plan?
This WordPress maintenance plan includes the following primary services
Updates & Optimisation
Keeping your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
Monitoring & Protection
Your site will be monitored and protected from spam, malware
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
I send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more.
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
AN ADDED BONUS
I offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month! You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that I am on hand for all the changes or issues you may need.
£37/month for a website I built. I also have the right to propose an onboarding charge if the site needs additional work to bring it up to the standard for security and maintenance.
• Price break for multiple sites available
• Annual price at £470 (saving £94/yr) 2 months free
• No contracts or termination fees
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer web hosting as well as maintenance?
Certainly – as well as providing hosting for your website(s), you can tie it in with a maintenance plan at a discounted monthly or annual rate. Please get in touch for a quote!
Are there set up or cancellation costs?
The best thing about this plan is that there are no setup costs, and should you ever need to leave, there are no cancellation fees. And of course, if you change your mind down the road and decide to come back my way again, then I’ll be more than happy to welcome you back with open arms.
Can I roll over the monthly update time?
Unfortunately not. The retainer of one-hour updates is just covered for that month.
What if I have updates that need more than an hour?
I will always aim to get your updates done within 1 hour to save on your costs. But should you have a large number of updates that will require more hours, I will give you an estimate of time, and charge at an hourly rate.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
I aim to get to updates within 24-48hrs. If you are a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who are not on the plan.
What if my site is hacked when I'm on your plan?
If your site should get compromised when you’re on the plan – I will take care of cleaning the site and getting everything back in order at no extra cost to you. To date, I’ve never had a single hack or breach on sites that are part of this maintenance plan.
What if I don't get the plan and my site gets hacked?
I’ll make sure your site is squeaky clean for a one-time fee of £225. Then, we can set up monthly maintenance to ensure it stays that way.
What can happen if I don't take out a WordPress mainteance plan?
If you don’t want your website to go wrong, I recommend taking out a maintenance plan. Otherwise, this can happen:
- Your site will not be optimised. This leads to poor performance, slow loading times that will kill your Google SEO rankings.
- Your site will get hacked if you don’t update your plugins, themes and WordPress. It’s really important to keep ALL the tools up-to-date for security reasons so make sure this does not happen.
- You will not have any backups or restore points. Should your site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking. Worst-case scenario happens, you’ll have to start from scratch.
- You will not have a monthly report overviewing your site traffic and page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. 😊
I have 3 websites that are currently hosted with the virtual click. I am very happy with the service and always look forward to receiving my monthly report. I thought it was going to be difficult to understand the reports but it shows me how many visitors have landed on my website and which holiday packages they are interested in. I highly recommend the virtual click, great communication, the response is quick and I have had no issues with any of my sites. They are very professional and highly recommend them.