It’s about time you gave your site the mini free website audit it deserves. That’s right, a little TLC goes a long way.
Pump Up Your Online Presence And Give It Some Loveeeee….
Here’s the thing, when you sleep, she stays up to take care of your business. While you’re checking and networking on your LinkedIn, she’s looking after your business. And when you’re out having a blast with your friends, you guessed it, she’s home spending time with your business. Gosh, the agonies of being a website!
Just like everything is grown organically, it needs pruning and weeding to increase in growth. Your organic traffic needs that techy pruning and weeding.
Take it from a health guru like myself, I got blog posts to prove my healthy diet. My passion for chocolate cake is a healthy one, I can stop anytime I want. However, you’re not here for health tips and my incredibly healthy diet.
Everything I said is true – minus the drama of course.
Many business websites I come across are stuck in time and function as fast as your dial-up internet connection back in the day. Yes, adorable but oh so embarrassing.
Think of the impression you’re giving your clients when they visit your dinosaur, errr I mean your website. Nostalgia is cute, but this is not the time for cute.
Do You Have A Mobile Friendly Website Design
In this day and time, people have no time to waste. Scrolling down is everyone’s favourite activity. If your website is not responsive and easy to navigate, forget your customer and your business.
So, is your website looking great but still functioning like it’s the 90’s? You can do a mobile-friendly test. JUST CLICK THIS LINK. As Shakira once said, “Links don’t lie”.
You will also notice that having a great looking website is fantastic but it’s certainly not enough. Keeping up with your ranking performance will not happen on its own. Therefore, my good old mini free website audit shall serve you and your business well.
Free Website Audit – Benefits, Please!
Apart from being free, it will…
- Improve your website’s performance. Is it user friendly? Will your visitors stumble and fall over the landing page every single time they visit? You don’t want clients to run away, do you?
- Is your website mobile responsive? When we say everyone is on their phone, this is no exaggeration. How about the fact that 49% of mobile users operate their phones one-handed? Food for thought or time for my free website audit.
- Are you aware of what your competitors are up to? Do they keep beating you to the top of the search engine pages? A free website audit is a great way to see what your competitors are working on, SEO-wise.
- Know thy keywords, know thy traffic and what brings in leads. A free website audit will make you understand what keywords and terms your target market is using in order for you to put together a new SEO strategy.
Aside from the free website audit, there are ways to give your site a look like it’s the new kid on the block. Everyone wants to be that kid, imagine what your website must feel like? Poor thang.
7 Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Site
- Create a freebie or some sort of incentive for your clients who sign up to your mailing list. A thank you gift in exchange for their email address. Make sure to not flood your clients with emails. Keep it short and sweet.
- Treat your loyal clients. Perhaps invite them to be a guest writer on your blog for tips and advice. This could be part of your marketing strategy. A win win for both of you.
- Make sure your website doesn’t take forever to load due to fancy schmancy graphics or animated texts and images. Remember the one-handed scrollers? Those will be gone before your website even starts loading.
- I always say this, but here goes, adding a blog has several benefits to your business. For cryin’ out loud, if you don’t have a blog, then I’m sorry I will have to call the blog police on you. Adding a blog has several benefits to your business, including a chance to show your target market you’re an expert in your field.
- You know when you open a website, and you could’ve sworn you’ve seen that image on another website? Yeah, refrain from using the free stock images that appear on the first 3 pages in your search. Dig deeper, be unique, even better use photos from your own collection that you’ve taken.
- Keep up with your market and pop culture, keep your content fresh! Google loves fresh content. That includes the images you use on your site. Consider rebranding your colours and design every so often.
- Great SEO. Ahem, ahem, my “deep-clean” expert audit. SEO, the end.
Here you have it, 7 simple ways to change your website from old and cranky to new and ready to beat your competitors.
Final Take Away
Your virtual or online presence is vital and just as, if not more, important as your physical presence. Your business will have to compete in the Metaverse, virtual all the way. Keep your website design and colours fresh, easy to navigate, keep up with trends. You want your customers to keep coming back and generate sales.
Whether you need a mini or a full audit, your website is your business. Think of it as your shop front, open 24/7. It’s a way of conveying who you are as a business owner and as a person.
I would certainly love to know if you found this article helpful! Please let me know by leaving your comments below and don’t forget to grab your complimentary Free Website Audit, guaranteed to make your website SEO ready to drive more traffic and grow your business.
Get your FREE mini-website audit
My free mini-website audits will help you increase conversions, generate more leads and boost sales.
Having a website is great but, it’s not enough these days. You need to be found online or else you’re missing out on potential customers.
I can help! My free mini audit will give you up to:-
5 actionable recommendations including, a video walkthrough
These recommendations will be changes you can implement on your site swiftly, and some may require more work, all depending on what is found.
- Be found by more customers.
- Increase the number of conversions on your site.
- Is your website easy to navigate and user friendly?
- Just how responsive is your mobile design?
- Does your content need to be optimised?
- Are you missing opportunities for conversion?
Get an expert audit of your site from me and I’ll tell you exactly what needs work so that you can start increasing your traffic today!